- 2~3g of protein per 1kg of total body weight.
- 30% protein of total meal per day
- 50% Carbonhydrate of total meal per day
- 20% fat of total meal per day
Note: Number of Calorie intake should be more than the calorie you consumed per day.
- 3~5 meals per day.
- Take protein powerder after workout within 2 hours and after a meal or before go to sleep
- Drink 3~4L of water.
In order to increase the muscle mass, it is necessary to increase the intake of calorie.
and it is crucial to keep the good balance among protein, carbonhydrate and fat. To be more percise, taking 2000~2500 calorie on top of what you have been eating regularly with doing a high intensisty workout consistently, will give you 1kg of pure muscle mass. Since ectomorph has a high metabolism, they need to keep supply the body with good quailty of nutrition.